To buy a plane ticket to Mahan, you can:
Complete the flight search sections first, then search. In the displayed list, select your desired flight and then book.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The Mahan Patrol website operates in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran, cybercrime laws and the set of e-commerce laws and regulations.
2. The services and content provided by Mahan Patrol Website are produced for use on this website. Any misuse of information, text, photos, maps, designs, logos, etc. is subject to prosecution by this website and no natural or legal person is permitted to abuse the content of this website. The contents of this website are posted on the Internet only by mentioning the name and URL of the Mahan website and linking to the article and are permitted in the paper media with the written permission of the website authorities.
3. The personal information of users at Mahan Patrol is completely confidential. Mahan Patrol does its best to protect users’ personal information. Therefore, in order to protect the privacy of users, the user must undertake not to attempt to hack any information contained on the site and not to have any affiliation or partnership with any natural or legal person. In addition, the user undertakes to notify us of any attempt to hijack information by another person or institution as soon as possible.
4. Users undertake to enter their information correctly when registering and booking on the Website. If incomplete or incorrect information is entered, the subsequent consequences will be the responsibility of users.
5. The User undertakes to correct any changes to his / her personal profile as soon as possible on Mahan’s website. Otherwise, this website will not be held responsible for the consequences of inaccurate information.
6. The Mahan Patrol website sells airline tickets online and will not be responsible for any conditions, concessions, delays or hurrying flights.
7. Any abuse of the name Mahan Patrol, the Mahan Patrol website, correspondence by Mahan Patrol, or the use of similar names that create suspicion of similarity and concurrence is prohibited by lawsuits to the appropriate jurisdiction, internet crime courts. It will be searchable inside or outside the country, as well as informing Internet service providers and clients.
8. The Mahan Patrol website will not share users’ personal information with any other collection and the Authorized Authorities will only be able to use this information if required by law.
Reserve Terms and Conditions and Buy a Charter
1. Charter flights are subject to more variations than system flights and may not be used in 1% of the time, in which case you will be reimbursed by the charterer if the alternative ticket is purchased and the cost of the new ticket differs. will be. Mahan Patrol is making every effort to bring this risk to zero.
Terms and conditions of booking and buying plane tickets
1. Ticket purchase operations on the Mahan Patrol website are subject to a set of e-commerce rules and regulations and any infringement will be prosecuted. The buyer undertakes, while purchasing the ticket online, to be fully aware of all the terms and conditions of the ticket purchase.
2. According to the rules of the Civil Aviation Authority, the responsibility of concealing, delaying or delaying the flight shall be the responsibility of the air carrier.
3. When registering and booking a ticket, the passenger’s name must be entered correctly in English letters. It is not possible to modify the name of the passenger after the final purchase of the ticket, and Mahan has no responsibility for any wrongly entered information, and the passenger must cancel and redeem the ticket to correct the information.
4. The ticket purchased belongs to a passenger whose profile is logged in and cannot be transferred to another. If the passenger’s name on the ticket and ID card does not match, the passenger will not be accepted.
5. In civil aviation rules, infants are less than two years old, infants are between two and twelve years of age, and adults are more than twelve years old. If the buyer is inaccurate and incorrectly entered, the passenger will be prevented from boarding the aircraft. And baby tickets can never be bought separately from adult tickets.
It should be noted that the ticket prices vary for infant, child and adult travelers, but for non-refundable and non-refundable tickets, the ticket price is equal to the adult.
6- After payment has been confirmed and confirmed, the booking and purchase will be finalized and ticket information will be sent to the SMS and Email user. When arriving at the airport, charter flights must provide a printed copy of the ticket, and on system flights, a ticket number with a valid identification document is required at the relevant airline counter.
7. Any type of ticket cancellation by the passenger, in accordance with civil aviation rules, includes a cancellation penalty. The amount of this fine varies according to the consular rules of each airline. After the passenger requests a refund, the fine will be deducted from the ticket price and the rest of the money will be returned to the passenger’s account online. The repayment period is subject to interbank regulations (between 24 and 72 hours). This is not the case for charter or non-refundable flights, and tickets are payable in full if the concession is paid.
8. Cancellation or delay of more than two hours of flight does not include a cancellation fee. In this case, the passenger fills out the online refund request form without penalty.
9. In case of cancellation of flight or delay of more than two hours which causes the passenger to depart from the flight, a ticket / receipt stamped by the station of origin shall be required for any follow-up and extradition without penalty.
10. If the passenger wishes to obtain a ticket for two consecutive flights, it must be at least 3 hours between the arrival of the first flight to the destination and the departure of the second flight. Otherwise it is the responsibility of canceling the second ticket with the passenger.
11. It should be noted that cancellation may be subject to a cancellation penalty if the flight departs from two different airlines, if the flight is canceled or the passenger departs due to a delay of more than two hours.
12- The buyer does not have the right to change the ticket price, tamper with the ticket in any way whatsoever, or resell the ticket at a price higher than the stated amount.
. 13- According to the rules of the Civil Aviation Authority, having a physician’s license for pregnant women, people with cardiovascular disease, respiratory diseases, epilepsy, severe anemia, uncontrolled diabetes mellitus, people on dialysis or those using immune-suppressing drugs Or any illness that impedes air travel is essential when boarding a plane. These travelers also need to carry the medication they need during the trip.
14. According to the existing rules, it is not possible for nationals of Afghanistan, India, Bangladesh and Pakistan to issue tickets on religious routes and if they purchase tickets, all subsequent responsibilities will be on the user’s own behalf.